- Greet our members
- Follow proper procedures for food safety
- Educate members, staff, and non-members on our food and drink selection
- Product recommendation – if you have a favorite shake or lunch item, share it!
- Maximize sales by practicing up-selling and ad-on sales
- Restock and merchandise as directed by management
- Participate in routine cleaning, maintenance, and operation
- 1-year experience in high-volume retail or food prep setting
- Basic computer skills to operate our retail Point of Sale (POS) system
- Experience maintaining and balancing a till
- Extraordinary communication and multitasking skills
- High attention to detail
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to stand for 4 hours at a stretch
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE:
- Excellent record of attendance, reliability, and initiative in previous employment
- A favorite healthy recipe you can share 😊
All Sport Health and Fitness
Much like our fitness philosophy, All Sport continues to grow and renew itself. By the numbers, All Sport features 75,000 square feet of workout space on a 10-acre campus. Ingenuity is our ‘M.O.’ and we never stand still.
We enjoy coming up with more and more ways for you to get healthy, and stay fit. Beginning with over 100 adult group exercise classes (including Cycle, Yoga, Pilates, Barre Fusion, Body Combat, and Zumba), the latest state of the art technology and equipment, the best trained staff, a physical therapy center and even a travel agency (to show off that new bod on the beach!).
Company Website: www.allsporthealthandfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)