- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to classes you’re teaching to be available to welcome members to their workout, and answer any questions they may have.
- Be a great ambassador for Group Exercise
- Provide adequate warm-up and cool downs.
- Provide individualized instruction, but still be able to lead the group as a whole through the workout.
- Vary exercise routines while complying with established formats and standards.
- Certified Instructor (ACE, AFAA) or equivalent
- If Les Mills, current on all Les Mills certificates and “auto ship” with formats applying for
- 1-year minimum teaching experience preferred
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Professional manner and appearance
- Must have a high degree of energy, be physically fit, and have the endurance to complete the workout.
- Regularly communicates with members and management about interests, needs and concerns.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE:
- Additional specialty or certifications preferred
- Dependable and punctual.
- Ability to cooperate and work well with other staff members.
All Sport Health and Fitness
Much like our fitness philosophy, All Sport continues to grow and renew itself. By the numbers, All Sport features 75,000 square feet of workout space on a 10-acre campus. Ingenuity is our ‘M.O.’ and we never stand still.
We enjoy coming up with more and more ways for you to get healthy, and stay fit. Beginning with over 100 adult group exercise classes (including Cycle, Yoga, Pilates, Barre Fusion, Body Combat, and Zumba), the latest state of the art technology and equipment, the best trained staff, a physical therapy center and even a travel agency (to show off that new bod on the beach!).
Company Website: www.allsporthealthandfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)