AT A GLANCE:
We’re a growing health club that is looking to add strong Cycle Instructor to our team. We’re looking for someone who’s ready to ride, and change lives, one cycle class at a time.
Cycle instructors help us through the workouts we sometimes don’t want to do, and they pick us up with their energy. Here’s a few things we’re looking for:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to classes you’re teaching to be available to welcome members to their workout, and answer any questions they may have.
- Passion for fitness, and a contagious enthusiasm that bring cycle classes to life.
- Confident, positive attitude, and a passion to motivate others.
- Lead an inspiring and challenging indoor cycling classes.
- Part-time hours vary depending on All Sport’s needs
- Must possess a current cycling certification from Schwinn Cycling or Stages (preferred), Mad Dogg Spinning, or Les Mills.
- Must possess and maintain current CPR/AED.
- 1 year of fitness instructor experience.
- Must have a high degree of energy, be physically fit, and have the endurance to complete the workout.
- Regularly communicates with members and management about interests, needs and concerns.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE:
- A solid playlist with music that pushes members through the workout.
All Sport Health and Fitness
Much like our fitness philosophy, All Sport continues to grow and renew itself. By the numbers, All Sport features 75,000 square feet of workout space on a 10-acre campus. Ingenuity is our ‘M.O.’ and we never stand still.
We enjoy coming up with more and more ways for you to get healthy, and stay fit. Beginning with over 100 adult group exercise classes (including Cycle, Yoga, Pilates, Barre Fusion, Body Combat, and Zumba), the latest state of the art technology and equipment, the best trained staff, a physical therapy center and even a travel agency (to show off that new bod on the beach!).
Company Website: www.allsporthealthandfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)