- Apply basic youth development principles in working with campers through communication, relationship development, respect for diversity, involvement and empowerment of youth.
- Assures campers are properly supervised at all times.
- Be aware of and implement safety guidelines.
- Responsible for leading or assisting with the teaching of activities.
- Actively participate in all program areas as assigned.
- Provide for a progression of activities within the framework of individual and group interests and abilities.
- Assist in program areas such as waterfront, nature, all camp activities, and arts and crafts as directed.
- Provide the daily care of each camper within your supervision including recognition of personal health needs.
- Ensure that campers receive their medications as directed by Health Care Manager.
- Be alert to campers and staff needs and assist them with personal and/or health problems; discuss with camp health manager and/or camp director when appropriate.
- Be alert to equipment and facilities to ensure utilization, proper care, and maintenance is adhered to; report repairs needed promptly to camp director.
- Follow and uphold all safety and security rules and procedures.
- Set a good example to campers and others in regard to general camp procedures and practices including sanitation, schedule, and sportsmanship.
- Provide parents appropriate feedback and information as needed for their campers to have a successful camp experience.
- Follow safety and security protocols when campers are in public while presenting a positive image of the camp.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to obtain, or become, certified in First Aid/CPR.
- Must submit health history record and examination form prior to first day of work.
- Ability to interact with all age levels.
- Participate enthusiastically in all camp activities, planning, and leading those assigned.
- Be professional, reliable, and prompt.
- Possess high energy, be engaging, and a team player.
- Be warm, friendly, caring with an upbeat personality.
- Love working with children.
- Understanding of the development needs of youth.
All Sport Health and Fitness
Much like our fitness philosophy, All Sport continues to grow and renew itself. By the numbers, All Sport features 75,000 square feet of workout space on a 10-acre campus. Ingenuity is our ‘M.O.’ and we never stand still.
We enjoy coming up with more and more ways for you to get healthy, and stay fit. Beginning with over 100 adult group exercise classes (including Cycle, Yoga, Pilates, Barre Fusion, Body Combat, and Zumba), the latest state of the art technology and equipment, the best trained staff, a physical therapy center and even a travel agency (to show off that new bod on the beach!).
Página Web de la Compañía: www.allsporthealthandfitness.com
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)